Solaray 14500 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are good for use in small flashlights and other devices. Try them first rather than trying any other battery.
Features and Benefits:
These batteries come with a Protection Circuit Board (PCB). This limits the amount of energy the battery can absorb and release. It also helps to prevent battery from being overcharged or short circuiting while in use.
It holds more energy yet weighs less compared to other batteries. This means that you can get more use out of a single charge cycle while not adding to the weight of your device.
Do not use together with e-cigarettes. An explosion or fire can occur as a result of overheating.
In addition, they should not be used as a replacement for AA batteries. Please read the relevant documentation for your device prior to using them.
• It has a normal capacity of 800 mAh and a minimum capacity of 650 mAh.
• The normal voltage produced is almost 3.7 volts.
• It can hold 90% of its original charge after 400 cycles.
• The total cycle life is almost 500 full recharge cycles.
• Its length is 53mm (2.10 inches)
2 x 14500 800mAh Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries.
Use the 14500 series battery with these SOLARAY products: